moonlightreader

Moonlight Reader

Lawyer, mother, avid reader. Bingo host extraordinaire! Partner in crime to Obsidian Black Plague! My bookish weaknesses include classics, fantasy, YA, and agreeing to read more books than is even remotely possible.

An update on Moonlight Reader!

I can't believe that it had been a month since I had posted over here! One of my friends reached out to make sure that I was still breathing (lol)!

I am still deep in a reading slump, struggling with finding anything interesting enough to finish - or even start. I've listened to a few audiobooks while I've been sewing and doing other handwork. I re-listened to the first three books of Maggie Stiefvater's Raven Boys quartet, in preparation for the release of the final book later this month. I listened to another of the Molly Murphy mysteries - these are silly, but entertaining - and The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson (another reread). I've also been rereading the Sebastian St. Cyr mysteries by C.S. Harris. Overall, reading and blogging are just not working for me right now. I haven't posted on my personal blog since February 6, and I'm not really sure what I want to do with it.

It is pretty weird, actually. I've decided that all I can really do is roll with it, and hope it is over, sooner or later!