moonlightreader

Martin Edwards
Progress: 105/410 pages
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

Reading progress update: I've read 59%.

The Voyage Out - Virginia Woolf

I mod an interesting group on Goodreads full of eclectic, occasionally odd, readers like myself. We read only dead authors. This year we are doing a genre challenge - we've assigned each month a genre. January was action/adventure/travel.

I mention this only because that is why I am reading this book - it nominally fits under the heading of "travel." I think it is deeply funny that my goodreads group chose Virginia Woolf as the book for an action/adventure/travel genre. That tells you basically everything you need to know about this group of readers.

As for this book, it's good. It is much less impenetrable than To The Lighthouse, a book I have read twice and understand, perhaps, 10% of (on a good day).