moonlightreader

Progress: 105/410 pages
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

The year of the metrics

So, I had a lot of fun doing my year end infographic, but I find myself craving more information about my reading for 2016. So, my google docs spreadsheet is going to include information about year published, number of pages, source of the book, person who recommended it (if any), and my purchase date, and price (if I have it) as well as the information from last year. Any other things that would be fun to know? Put your ideas in the comments!

Aside from my plan to read women in 2016, I've got a few challenges set up with my DWS group on goodreads, and I have a couple of reading projects in development, that aren't quite fully-formulated yet!

I am also going to give the Book Riot Read Harder challenge a go this year - most of the categories look pretty easy to fill-in, although I may need help with a few things! The list is here!