moonlightreader

Progress: 105/410 pages
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

Yawn. The #readathon begins

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I'm in the Pacific NW, where it is 5:00 a.m. There is a thunderstorm rolling through right now, so the pyrotechnics are pretty neat.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

Good question! I've been really excited about Rae Carson's Walk the Earth a Stranger!

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Chocolate covered pretzels! I'm also going to be making a pot of chicken enchilada soup, which is one of my favorite recipes!

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I am a huge fan of coffee, golden retrievers, my funny ginger cat, and a good craft beer. I will read almost anything except horror, because I'm easily frightened.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

This is my second! I haven't made it the full 24 hours yet, and probably won't today either. I'm aiming for a half-marathon, and anything I do on top of that is just gravy. I'm most looking forward to just having some blocks of time devoted to uninterrupted reading and not feeling guilty about the fact that I'm reading not cleaning!