moonlightreader

Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

June round up

Murder in Mesopotamia - Agatha Christie Bury Your Dead - Louise Penny

June was really the month of the mystery for me. I read a number of Agatha Christie novels, as well as books 4 through 7 of Louise Penny's Chief Inspector Gamache series. There were other random books as well, but mystery seemed to be the primary category.

I don't have any real plans for July. Or, at least, at this moment, I'm just too lazy to make any. It's summertime, and the reading is easy. I'll finish the Scarlet trilogy by A.C. Gaughen, and I'd like to get letters C & D from my Penguin Classics A to Z challenge finished. At some point, I need to update all of my challenges - I'm making progress on them, but I haven't been diligent about keeping track of what books fits what category.

Aside from that, I'm just going to relax, try to stay cool, and read what I feel like reading.