moonlightreader

Moonlight Reader

The Worst Hard Time: The Untold Story of Those Who Survived the Great American Dust Bowl
Timothy Egan
Progress: 224/340 pages
Martin Edwards
Progress: 105/410 pages
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

How To Find New Booklikes Blogs - Group

Because we haven't spammed your feeds enough today.

I put up a group which will make it easier to people to find new blogs to follow, and gain more interesting people to interact with. There is different sections and all, it is like fabulous and awesome.

I did not plan it, so don't ask me, I don't know shit, I just made it in the heat of my many moments.

I will figure out soon but it is an open group and EVERYONE and ANYONE can participate and start helping out in any way they wish to.

You can find the group here. Go and join in the fun.

No, but mostly because I am not a guy. Thank you to all the wonderful people here over at Booklikes, this community is what makes everything seem possible, and fun as fuck.

Happy connecting!