moonlightreader

Progress: 40 %
In Siberia
Colin Thubron
Progress: 50/304 pages

Not reading much right now

I've been doing a lot of cross-stitch, and binge watching television!

My husband & I finished Bosch:

An amazon original series, which we both really liked! Titus Welliver did a great job as Harry Bosch, from Michael Connelly's series. I read several of the Bosch books about six/seven years ago and thoroughly enjoyed them. I fell off the wagon at some point, and never went back.

We also have the entire Sleepy Hollow series DVR'd, so once we finished Bosch, we decided to watch that. We are up to date on The Flash, which my son loves, and the three of us watch that one together.

I was extremely crafty when my kids were younger. In recent years, I haven't spent a lot of time doing handcrafts, but, like everything, needlework has been made easier because of the internet. It's possible to purchase a huge variety of charts and have them shipped to my house. I'm working on a Christmas present for my mother in law, who loves snowmen:

I am working on the one in front - that says "Snow day" and haven't decided quite what I will do with it when I'm done. I've completed about half of it. I like the mini-pillows idea in the pic - haven't quite decided what it will be when finished!