moonlightreader

Martin Edwards
Progress: 105/410 pages
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

Reading progress update: I've read 50%.

The Secret of Chimneys - Agatha Christie

Still listening. Still thoroughly enjoying.

I've enjoyed listening to this one & Murder on the Orient Express so much that I created a scribd collection full of Agatha on audio & plan to just keep listening. The books tend to be a bit on the shorter side - between 6 & 8 hours long - which actually helps keep my interest level high. I love tomes, but because audiobooks are so much slower than my reading speed, and because I don't really have a commute, reading a 40 hour audiobook will literally take months.

Does anyone listen to audiobooks while cooking? Crafting? I can't listen & work because my work requires a lot of focus, and I do sometimes listen while I clean, but I've not really tried listening and embroidering, cross-stitching, knitting, or cooking.