moonlightreader

Martin Edwards
Progress: 105/410 pages
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

What are you reading and other questions?

Am I the only person who wishes that I could comment on those little notices that show up on my feed like:

So I can say, "hey, I read that and loved it" or "oh, that's on my tbr, is it good?

So, this is an open post to chat:

1. What are you reading right now, and is it good?

2. Will you be reading this weekend, or hanging out, or cleaning stuff, or what? Fill me in!

For my part, my husband and I will likely be going to our local growler fill station/tap room this evening for a craft beer, and then we will pick up something from Five Guys for Guitar Hero, and a big plate of teriyaki chicken and rice for the two of us and head home to hang out with the boy.

Tomorrow is probably yard work day, unless the weather is awful, in which case it will be reading/binge watching day. Also laundry. My husband doesn't work Fridays, so he's going to be cleaning, which means that I don't have to clean tomorrow. Although the bathroom needs some work, and he won't do that, so I'll do it over the weekend.

Sunday, who knows.