moonlightreader

Progress: 105/410 pages
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

TBR Thursday!

So, I hadn't bought any books for several weeks when I went on a binge!

The Midnight Rose: I've never read anything by Lucinda Riley, and my mom actually bought this one. It looks very Susanna Kearsley'esque, and shows up as an also bought to many of her books. Published by: Simon & Shuster. Price: 11.99

The Peach Keeper: I've loves Sarah Addison Allen since I bought her debut novel - Garden Spells - on a remainder shelf at Barnes and Novel. I'm behind on her books, and really want to read First Frost, which means I have some catching up to do, since I'm weird about reading things in order. Published by Random House. Price 9.99.

Rutherford Park: One of my Edwardian selections, this looks like a delightful family saga - the kind of book that is perfect for a lazy weekend. There are sequels, if I like it. Published by Berkley Group. Price 11.99.

The God of the Hive is the 10th book in King's Mary Russell series. She has just released the 13th, for which I have an unread ARC, so I am also caught up and ready to read. I already own 11 (The Pirate King) and the 12th (Garment of Shadows). This was the missing book, and now it is mine. Published by Random House, Price 10.49.

Breaking Point is the also the 13th book in the Joe Pickett series. I've been waiting for the price to drop because I can read these books in less than 3 hours, and can't spend more than $7.99 for the privilege. Finally! Published by Berkley, Price 7.99.

Mortal Arts is the second in the Lady Darby series by Anna Lee Huber. I loved the first, and one of my BL friends is really fond of this series, so I am pretty excited to read the second. Published by Berkley, Price 10.99.

Dust and Shadow: I cannot tell you how long I have been coveting this book. Jack the Ripper, check. Sherlock Holmes, check. Victorian gas lit awesomeness, check. Published by Simon and Shuster, Price 11.99.

Dreamer's Pool: Juliet Marillier is an auto-buy for me. This is her new series, since Shadowfell is completed. Published by Roc, price 11.99.

The Black Count: Well, I got one bargain at least. I'm still struggling through the Count of Monte Cristo, and some day when I finish it, I'll read this one! Published by Crown, price 1.99.

Total spent: 89.41