moonlightreader

Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

#readathon

The Secret Keeper - Kate Morton

I got a late start, and am looking at more of a 12 hour readathon than a 24 hour readathon because I've been obsessed with The Guardian/Kathleen Hale debacle. Just ate a grilled cheese sandwich and tortilla soup for lunch. Drinking a cup of ginger peach tea.

First check in - reading The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton. Page 78.

"With every day that passed she felt the gulf between herself and the rest of her family widen. It wasn’t that she didn’t love them; it was just that they had a knack lately, even Cuthbert, of driving her crazy. She’d always felt herself to be different, there was nothing new in that, but recently things had taken a definite turn for the worse. Her father had started talking at the dinner table about what was going to happen when Dolly finished school."