moonlightreader

Progress: 105/410 pages
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

Read-A-Thon Weekend

Since I spent most of the day yesterday absolutely furious at John Grisham, I didn't manage to get my TBR Thursday post done. I'll either do it later, or I'll just cover two weeks next Thursday.

This weekend is the traditional fall version of the Dewey's Read-A-Thon, a reading event that takes place in the blogosphere, and which is a 24 hour reading marathon (you can find the details here). I have never participated in a Read-a-Thon before, but am thinking of trying my hand at it this year, although I really should have warned my husband I was going to do it.

I am, therefore, in the process of piling up books to read during a hopefully 24-hour-reading marathon beginning tomorrow morning, and going late into Saturday evening. I am not going to read anything hard, nothing that I am lukewarm about, and I am going to indulge myself with fiction that is fun.

Someone directed me toward a new website that is a ton of fun for finding music to read to - it is called 8Track, and it is a music sharing site where people create themed play lists. I have been obsessively checking out the Outlander playlists since I stumbled on it. (Example).

I'll be back later with a booklist!