Moonlight Reader

A World Undone: The Story of the Great War, 1914 to 1918
G.J. Meyer
Progress: 33 %

Announcing a read-along

The Mysteries of Udolpho - Ann Radcliffe Northanger Abbey - Jane Austen, Alfred Mac Adam

My GR group - The Dead Writers Society - is planning on a buddy read of The Mysteries of Udolpho for next month, which I will personally be pairing with a reread of Northanger Abbey.

Northanger Abbey has always been my least favorite Austen. I am hoping that my current foray into Victorian gothics will help me to make sense of it. I've never really gotten it, if you know what I mean.

I will be posting over here as well, if anyone is interested in joining in here. If you are on GR and want to participate, you can find the group by searching the name and ask to join. Just mention you are interested in the Mysteries of Udolpho buddy read & one of the mods will approve your request to join. In the alternative, send me a PM here or there, & I will send you an invite link.