moonlightreader

Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

TBR Thursday #9

Inbox:

1. Bride of Pendorric by Victoria Holt - I'm collecting old Victoria Holts on my kindle.

2. Edge of Eternity by Ken Follett - I already own books 1 & 2 of this series, & have been waiting to read until the series is complete. Time to read!

3. Girl on a Wire - which is the Kindle First selection for this month. I chose this one because I've previously read The Woken Gods by Gwenda Bond and enjoyed it.

4. Night of a Thousand Stars - love the cover. Love Deanna Raybourn. Super excited for this one!

5. The Outcast Dead - the price on this one finally dropped to where I could stomach buying it. I love the Ruth Galloway novels!

6. Belzhar - I haven't read any of Woltizer's books, so I'm interested to give this one a try. I also tend to love books set in boarding schools.

7. A Night in the Lonesome October - this is a book that was out of print, but has been brought back into print in the "Rediscovered Classics Line". It has been highly recommended to me by someone I trust, & looks like a fantastic Hallowe'en read.

8. The Penguin Book of Witches - edited by Katherine Howe.

9. Nine Coaches Waiting - another Rediscovered Classic. They are reissuing a bunch of Mary Stewart's romantic suspense. Not yet available for the kindle, however!

Well, that was a highly successful book buying week. I'm feeling a wee bit guilty. I did much better on the buying than I did on the reading!